Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Intended submission is original paper / critical review / research note, pertaining to cotton production and processing.
- Intended submission is not published earlier or have not been simultaneously offered for publication elsewhere, without the consent of the Chief Editor of this Journal.
- Original paper / critical review is within 5000 words and research notes within 800 words. Article title is followed by Name of Author/s indicating corresponding author and affiliation/s. An abstract is provided before the main text of the paper with keywords.
- Manuscript is typed in double space with 4 cm margins on all sides. Illustrations and images are clear. Results represented in diagrammatic form are not duplicated in table form. Table title / column headings kept to a minimum.
- Use of Greek or special characters kept to a minimum. Formulae are typed.
- Alphabetically ordered references are indicated by author's name with year. Format followed for Journal is: Name/s of the author/s, the name of the journal, volume and page numbers. For book: Name/s of the author/s, the title of the book, name and location of the publishers and page numbers. Personal communications and unpublished work are excluded from references, but are incorporated in the text.
- Acknowledgement is brief.
- At least first author or any author is member of ISCI.
- Copyright vests with the ISCI and deemed to accepted by author/s on submitting the contribution.