About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Association of Rice Research Workers (ARRW) intends to foster rice research for widening the horizons of rice science and to increase world rice production. It is open to all scientist engaged in rice research. ARRW publishes peer reviewed original research articles, short communications and review articles on all aspects of rice research, covering basic and applied work on crop improvement, crop management, crop protection and environmental security.
Peer Review Process
The review policy of articles as follows
1. Internal review by editorial committee of the association within a month of submission.
2. If agreed by internal reviewer, then sent for external reviewing to the subject matter specialist.
Criteria of Judgment of Submission: The criteria for judgment of submitted article is as follows:
1. Rice and rice based research
2. Innovativeness of the work
3. Importance of the submitted research at present
4. Soundness of the methodology
5. Proper discussion with recent literature
Time taken to conduct the review: Usually 8 to 24 weeks
Journal is publiahed quarterly.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
For quick dissemination of research information amongst the rice scientists of the country and abroad, to help increase rice production, the AssociationÂ of Rice Research Workers (ARRW) was founded in 1961, under the President ship of Dr. R.H. Richharia, the then Director, Central Rice Research Institute, Cuttack.