About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The Journal consists of research publications in the field of agriculture and allied sciences authored by scientists, students and other eminent agriculture scientists on relevant and time specific research. The Journal publishes National as well as International research papers.
Peer Review Process
Journal has specific peer review policy for evaluating the research paper before publishing. It includes following steps
- First screening by Chief Editor of Journal.
- If accepted it is sent to concerned subject reviewers(2).
- And then it is sent to author for necessary modifications.
- After receiving from author it is sent for Language (English) screening.
- The final screening is done by Chief Editor and accepted for publication. The total process is completed between 30-45 days and four reviewers are involved in accepting the paper for publication.
The journal is published quarterly in March, June, September, December.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The Journal of Research, PJTSAU (Formerly Journal of Research, ANGRAU) is one of the pioneering scientific Research Journal of India publishing research articles on agriculture and related sciences since 1973. The state of Telangana was formed as a result of bifurcation of the state of Andhra Pradesh in June, 2014. In this same focus, the Journal of Research, ANGRAU bearing ISSN0970-0226 was renamed as The Journal of Research, PJTSAU and the Journal has been assigned as ISSN2395-5945. The Journal of Research, PJTSAU is being published in place of The Journal of Research, ANGRAU since July, 2014 and the publication of Journal of Research, PJTSAU is mere continuation of the earlier Journal.