Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The first page of the typescript should contain a short and informative title with initial capitals for each word together with names, addresses including e-mail and affiliations of the authors.
- All figures (include relevant captions) and tables (including titles, description, footnotes) enclosed/uploaded in separate sheet.
Manuscript will be accepted on the understanding that their content is original and that permission has been received in writing wherever necessary to produce previously published material (including quotations, data and illustrations) and that the manuscript has not been submitted/ accepted for publication elsewhere. Copyright resides with the Plant Protection Association of India.