Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has been seen by all the authors, who are satisfied with its form and content. The sequence of names of authors in the by-line is as per their relative contribution to this experiment, giving due credit to all scientists who made notable contribution to it.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). A plagiarism report of the article is being uploaded as supplimentary file.
- This article was not submitted earlier in this journal for publishing.
- The article is not a regional study or confirmatory and routine results or evaluation of chemicals or evaluation of agricultural equipment etc.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF file format. The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The address of the organization where the research was conducted is given in the by-line (changes of author’s address is given the footnote).
- The experiment was carried out during last 5 years and not before that, and the article is submitted soon after completion of the experiment.
- Short-communication from complete M. Sc. thesis/ part of Ph.D. thesis or article from experiment is being submitted. (in case of thesis, details are being provided in comments to editor column below).
Review ArticleReview articles on topical issues are invited from prominent scientists, peer-reviewed and published.
The copyright of the articles published in The Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences is vested with the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, which reserves the right to enter into any agreement with any organization in India or abroad, for reprography, photocopying, storage and dissemination of information. The Council has no objection to using the material, provided the information is not being utilized for commercial purposes and wherever the information is being used, proper credit is given to ICAR.
The work is licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).