Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Article is based on recent experiments or practical experience of the author. Data is correct, authentic and updated.
- Article is not based on compiled matter or on some survey, report or record of extension education.
- Article is not of theoretical nature or only of local relevance. Article text gives complete relevant details of practical utility to the farmer in clear and simple English.