Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has been seen by all the authors, and all are satisfied with its form and content. The sequence of names of authors is as per their relative contribution in the study and due credit has been given to all authors who have made notable contribution.
- The manuscript has been prepared as per the guidelines of the journal and the correct data and facts have been presented. The submission has not been previously published (except in the form of an abstract or in as a thesis), nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided to the Editor).
- The manuscript is exclusively meant for this journal, and the results reported have not been sent elsewhere for publication. The authorities of the institution/university with whom I/we is/are affiliated are fully aware, and has no objection for the submission of this manuscript for publication in this journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed. The manuscript to be uploaded must not contain the author names and their affiliation. The author details have been submitted as a separate file in addition to the manuscript.
- The ethical and plagiarism related issues in publication have been fully taken care of and it is declared that the manuscript is an original work of the author(s).
- The author(s) also declare that there is no conflict of interest in connection with the manuscript except as disclosed in a separate document. The funding sources supporting the work and the institutes to which we belong are acknowledged (as provided in the end of the manuscript along with conflict of interest statement).
- The copyright of the manuscript would vest with the Indian Society of Coastal Agricultural Research on acceptance of the manuscript for publication and will have the exclusive right to distribute the manuscript in print or electronic form (online and offline) or any other related form for reprography, photocopying, storage and dissemination of information contained in it, and neither we nor our legal heirs will have any claims on royalty.
Review ArticleArticle are received by invitation only.
The copyright of the articles published in the Journal of the Indian Society of Coastal Agricultural Research lies with the Indian Society of Coastal Agricultural Research (ISCAR), who has the right to enter into any agreement with any organization in India or abroad engaged in reprography, photocopying, storage and dissemination of information contained in these journals. ISCAR supports open access and there is no restriction in the use, distribution and reproduction in any medium provided that the original work is duly cited.