Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscript should be according to the mandate of journal
- Heading should be clear and brief
- Repetition of results should not be there
- Methodology should according to the objectives.
- Interpretations should be adequate and brief
- Three copies should be attached
- Membership fee should be attached - demand draft only obligatory for all authors
- Association name check properly
- Follow the guidelines for preparation of manuscript