Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Type name of department, college/research station name, university below the main heading of the first author only. Acronym in the main title should be elaborated. Pincode is a must.
- Mention only the e-mail of the corresponding author as footer in the first page.
- Article is written only in the past tense, as it is written after conducting the experiment. Change tense.
- Abstract and Conclusion should be specific and should contain statistics and major findings.
- Keywords should be arranged alphabetically.
- References should be arranged alphabetically.
- Arrange the entire article in double space.
- Colour photographs/ figures/ graphs is required.
- Do not use serial numbers for references or anywhere in the text for sub-headings.
- Check and delete all references up to 2014. Be sure that each reference in text is in references and vice-versa. There must be 10 references of journals of 2014 and onwards. No need for old references even in materials and methods as all methods are standard ones. Use and in place of & both in text and references.
- Internet references should contain date of retrieval and website address in the brackets.
- Except scientific name, use straight font in the References section.
- Journal name should be in full form in the References section.
- et al. should be in italics in the entire article.
- Give name of all authors (Name followed by initials), year, title, full journal name and volume (issue in brackets) and pages (from …. to) as pp.12-16, etc. For ex: Vol. 12(3):12-16.
- Even if the last page number is missing, mention DoI. Never use et al., in references. Use and in place of & both in text and references.
- Full research paper should not exceed 12 typed pages including tables and figures and should contain abstract, introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusion and references.
ArticlesSection default policy
The author owns the copyright of the article until the article is accepted for publication. After acceptance, the author(s) assigns the copyright of the article jointly to both the authors and the Publishers of the J ANGRAU (ANGRAU) and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike 4.0 International License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.