Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Article is based on recent experiments or practical experience of the author. Data is correct, authentic and updated.
- Article is not based on compiled matter or on some survey, report or record of extension education.
- Article is not of theoretical nature or only of local relevance. Article text gives complete relevant details of practical utility to the farmer in clear and simple English.
- I have submitted my bank account details (Account No and IFSC Code) along with article as supplimentary file for online transfer of article payment in case the article is published.